Jun 5, 2014

My One and Only

This has nothing to do with my travels but it has everything to do with the most important woman in my life, my mom. Today is her birthday so I wanted to formally wish her ​​a Happy Birthday! 
Without question you're the role model everyone should have. As I sit here struggling to find the right words to encompass everything about you I wonder if that's even possible. One thing I can say is that you live your life unselfishly constantly giving kindness and compassion to the world. To say you positively effect others around you doesn't even begin to do justice as you inject a feel-good sensation into peoples lives. You're like the end of the first book in a trilogy, always left wanting more. Your smile glows with optimism while your constant support and unselfish actions back it up. 





It's a little tough to read but it gets the point across. Got some of the kids together to wish you a Happy Birthday from across the globe!



Thanks for everything you have done for me!
Happy Birthday Mom! I truly hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve it more than anyone.

Love, Woody


No comments:

Post a Comment